Victory Cruise Lines
The indisputable joy of sailing is brought to life on the M/V Victory I and II, agile intimate ships that easily navigate canals and locks, tranquil bays, and hidden ports where larger ships dare not go. Onboard, our fresh, modern design tips its hat to our maritime past as spacious open-air lounges, inviting dining venues, and generous windows ensure you never miss a chance to savor the spectacular view.
With a caring crew of 84, pampering no more than 202 guests, you’ll feel at home from the moment you step on board. Whether it’s a favorite cocktail served on deck or the delicate chocolate on your pillow ensuring sweet dreams, our attentive, intuitive staff are available whenever you need them. Serving you is our pleasure.
Aboard the M/V Victory I and II, you’ll often travel in the company of engaging specialists focusing on areas where our journey takes us. They share their expertise freely in presentations and impromptu discussions throughout the journey. In port, included shore excursions with knowledgeable local guides provide meaningful opportunities to uncover the rich history, unique wildlife, and fascinating cultures of the destinations you will visit.
Ship Profile & Stats
- Length: 87.27 m
- Tonnage: 5,954
- Maiden Voyage: 2001
- Refurbished: 2018
- Passenger Capacity (dbl): 202
- Ship Registration: Bahamas
- Alarm clock with USB port
- Electronic Safe
- Hair Dryer
- Individual climate control
- LCD flat screen television (satellite)
- Personal robes and slippers
- Cliff Rock Bar & Grille
- Internet & Wi-Fi
- Observation Lounge
- Shearwater Dining Room
- Sun Deck
Select the Deck to view detail.
Select the Cabin to view detail.
Ocean view suite boasting sweeping views, interior and exterior entrances, a private terrace, one queen bed and one sofa bed, sitting area, armoire and chest of drawers, complimentary minibar (restocked daily), in-room safe, evening canapés, complimentary laundry service & fresh fruit daily (Deck 3/335 sq ft)
Ocean view with direct access to the open-air promenade. Two twins or one queen bed, armoire and chest of drawers, mini fridge & fresh fruit daily. (Deck 4 / 161 sq ft)
Ocean view stateroom, two twins or one queen bed, armoire and chest of drawers & fresh fruit daily.(Deck 3 / 185 sq ft)
Ocean view stateroom, two twins or one queen bed, armoire, chest of drawers & fresh fruit daily.(Deck 3 / 146 sq ft)
Ocean view stateroom, two twins or one queen bed, armoire, chest of drawers & fresh fruit daily.(Deck 2 & 3 / 152 sq ft)
Ocean view stateroom, two twins or one queen bed, armoire, chest of drawers & fresh fruit daily.(Deck 1 / 158 sq ft)
Ocean view stateroom, queen bed, armoire,chest of drawers & fresh fruit daily. (Deck 1 / 160 sq ft)
* Unless otherwise noted all pricing is on a per person twin share basis. All prices based on cash payment - credit card fees may apply. Cruise deposit, amendment and cancellation conditions apply. Special conditions may apply - please ask for full details at time of enquiry. All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the travelling guest to secure prior to departure from Australia. Any pricing not in Australian Dollars will be converted on the day of payment into the relevant currency based on our daily rate of exchange. Please note that many of the prices shown on this website are not shown in real time. Whilst we endeavour to keep our pricing as up-to-date as possible, the advertised prices shown here may differ slightly from the live prices in our booking system. All pricing and offers are subject to availability at time of booking. Whilst all information is correct at the time of publication, offers are subject to change. We reserve the right to correct errors without penalty. Please submit any data errors/omissions you may notice on this site.
Unless otherwise expressly noted, all materials, including images, illustrations, designs, icons, and photographs appearing anywhere on this website are protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. The copyright on such materials is held by the original creator of the materials. None of the materials may be copied, reproduced, displayed, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in whole or in part in any form or by any means other than as provided by Cruise Factory and Cruise Traveller to its clients, or with the prior written permission of Cruise Factory and Cruise Traveller. All rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved. Any unauthorised use of the materials appearing on this website may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.