Setting a new standard for luxury river cruising on the Amazon, Aqua Nera draws design inspiration from the Peruvian Amazon’s mystical blackwater lagoons and bears the hallmarks of contemporary style and generous interiors that Aqua Expeditions cruise ships are known for.
Aboard the Aqua Nera, award-winning architects Noor Design crafts every space to perfection. The vessel’s 20 spacious Design Suites convey a sense of Amazon tranquility, while the social spaces showcase refined elegance with a touch of drama. Tastefully woven into the design are accents and details from the rubber boom era and the colorful cultures of Portugal, Spain and Peru.
Aqua Nera operates alongside the Aria Amazon, taking guests into the depths of the Peruvian Amazon in the comfort of luxury and featuring cuisine by Pedro Miguel Schiaffino, one of Peru’s finest chefs, known for creating refined cuisine from native Amazonian produce. Expert naturalist guides conduct small group excursions that reward guests with up-close wildlife encounters in the world’s most biodiverse rainforest.
Ship Profile & Stats
- Length: 205 Feet
- Maiden Voyage: July 2020
- Passenger Capacity (dbl): 40
- Crew Nationality: Peruvian
- Officer Nationality: Peruvian
- Dining Staff Nationality: Peruvian
- Ship Registration: Peru
- Hair Dryer
- Music Docking Station
- Air Conditioning
- In Room Safe
- Sun Decks
- Indoor and Outdoor Bars
- Indoor dining room and outdoor private dining
- Screening room with theater-style seating
- Outdoor cinema under the stars
- Games room with pool table
- Outside shaded lounge with single and double day beds
- Antique and artisanal boutique
- Lobby lounge
- Observation deck with outdoor sunbeds
- Top deck gym overlooking the river
- Infirmary with onboard medical staff
- Outdoor top deck plunge pool with private cabanas
- Two spa treatment rooms, one single and one double.
Select the Deck to view detail.
Select the Cabin to view detail.
Experience exquisite luxury comfort styled in Amazonian tranquility
Award-winning architect Noor Design draws inspiration from the peaceful blackwater lagoons and tributaries of the Mirrored Forest of the Peruvian Amazon to craft an aesthetic for Aqua Nera’s suites that are impeccably stylish and inviting.
Presenting 20 Design Suites (including 4 interconnecting suites), your accommodation on the most luxurious ship in the Amazon features premium fittings and bedding, as well as full air-conditioning and full-length windows to gaze at the endlessly enthralling panorama of the Amazon river and rainforest.
20 spacious and luxuriously-appointed 322 square feet (30 sq m) Design Suites, two 644 sq ft (60 sq m) interconnecting suites
Deluxe ensuite bathrooms with dual sinks and spacious walk-in shower plus overhead rainshower
Pampering natural organic hair and bath amenities
Premium California King size beds, twin bed configuration available
Floor-to-ceiling panoramic view for all suites
Interior sofa for all suites
Large double closets with chest of drawers and electronic safe
Full air-conditioning in all-suites
Music docking station
Besides being incredibly spacious, our suite’s layouts are designed to maximize space, optimize movement and enhance natural light. Passengers who need walking assistance can navigate our rooms and bathrooms with ease.
Our suites can each accommodate a maximum of three guests (interior sofas can be combined to form a bed), with a maximum cap of 44 guests on board the vessel.
All individual suites measure 322 square feet (30 sq m), inclusive of ensuite bathroom and closet space.
California King size bed: 2.1m (w) x 2m (l)
Single Twin Size bed: 1.05m (w) x 2m (l)
Be it for larger families or to attain an ultimate experience of luxury, our interconnecting suites are the best choice for guests who desire more private space on the Aqua Nera.
Eight out of our 20 individual Design Suites on board the Aqua Nera can be combined into four interconnecting suites via a sliding door. Each interconnecting suite can accommodate up to six guests.
For the ultimate romantic cruise, our interconnecting suites offer the luxury of having one suite configured as a living room, while the other as the master bedroom with our sumptuous California King bed. Enjoy his-and-hers baths and the magnificent grandeur of a 640 square foot (60 sq m) residence on the Amazon.
* Unless otherwise noted all pricing is on a per person twin share basis. All prices based on cash payment - credit card fees may apply. Cruise deposit, amendment and cancellation conditions apply. Special conditions may apply - please ask for full details at time of enquiry. All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the travelling guest to secure prior to departure from Australia. Any pricing not in Australian Dollars will be converted on the day of payment into the relevant currency based on our daily rate of exchange. Please note that many of the prices shown on this website are not shown in real time. Whilst we endeavour to keep our pricing as up-to-date as possible, the advertised prices shown here may differ slightly from the live prices in our booking system. All pricing and offers are subject to availability at time of booking. Whilst all information is correct at the time of publication, offers are subject to change. We reserve the right to correct errors without penalty. Please submit any data errors/omissions you may notice on this site.
Unless otherwise expressly noted, all materials, including images, illustrations, designs, icons, and photographs appearing anywhere on this website are protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. The copyright on such materials is held by the original creator of the materials. None of the materials may be copied, reproduced, displayed, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in whole or in part in any form or by any means other than as provided by Cruise Factory and Cruise Traveller to its clients, or with the prior written permission of Cruise Factory and Cruise Traveller. All rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved. Any unauthorised use of the materials appearing on this website may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.