Package duration: 9 nights Fly, Cruise & Stay
Package starts: 4th March 2022 – from Sydney
Cruise starts: 4th March 2022 – from Denarau
Cruise ends: 11th March 2022 – into Denarau
Package ends: 13th March 2022 – at the Coral Coast, Fiji
Back in Sydney by: 13th March 2022
PAY EARLY^ Book and pay in full for your cruise at least 6 months in advance and save!
Hibiscus twin cabin – save $925 per person on the prices listed here
Orchid twin cabin – save 1042 per person on the prices listed here
– See the dramatic changes in landscape, right from the little palm-covered Mamanucas, to the rugged, majestic southern Yasawa Islands to the vivid Blue Lagoon, framed by picture-perfect beaches.
– Visit a remote Yasawa Island village and be part of a traditional kava ceremony, enjoy a meke performance and browse the village market.
– Socialise with Yasawan locals over a traditional feast cooked and enjoyed in their village
– Be carried away to paradise with a full day relaxing at our private beach on Nanuya Lailai Island
– Sit down to a dinner you`ll never forget; dine on a delicious Fijian `lovo` feast on our private beach under the stars
– Take a guided walk across an island to one of the South Pacific`s most remote cafes, `Lo`s Tea Shop`.
– Learn the Fijian arts of basket weaving, wood carving and learn to cook traditional dishes.
– Get friendly with the local reef fish when you participate in fish feeding or really get to know some of the bigger the reef `locals` when you
– Swim with sharks or manta rays (seasonal)
– Dive at some of Fiji`s most colourful reefs (additional cost)
– See coral reefs without getting wet from Blue Lagoon`s glass bottom boat
– Snorkel to your heart`s content (Blue Lagoon offer several snorkelling trips per day)
– Step ashore at famous little Modriki Island
– Attend an island village church service
– Soak up the scenery of the strikingly beautiful Sacred Islands
– Swim in the caverns of the famous and sacred Sawa-I-Lau Caves
– Visit a Yasawa Island village school and meet the children
– Cool off in calm, crystal clear lagoons, time and time again
– Laze on the most beautiful beaches and get into the full swing of `Fiji Time`
BLUE LAGOONS OF FIJI Fly, Cruise & Stay package prices include:
– Return economy class airfare from Sydney to Nadi inc tax
– Transfer from Nadi International Airport to Port Denarau (flight time rules apply)
– Day pass to Malamala Beach Club with FJ$50 food & beverage card plus transfer to ship
– 7 night small ship cruise aboard the MV Fiji Princess round trip from Port Denarau (adults only departure date)
– All shipboard main meals
– Onboard mineral water station, juice and 24 hour tea and coffee
– Onboard cruise ship entertainment
– Guided shore excursions** with entrance fees and activities
– Use of non-motorised water sports equipment
– Free Wifi in public areas of the ship (speeds may vary)
– Premium stocked mini bar on departure day including sparkling wine, chocolate, gourmet snacks and water
– Complimentary gift of a branded tote bag, sarong and re-useable drink bottle per person
– Port taxes and 14% Fiji govt. levy
– Transfer from Denarau port to hotel on Coral Coast
– 2 night stay at the Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort with full board included
– Transfer from hotel to airport, Nadi
Special Validity Dates
|04 Mar 2022||Fly Sydney to Nadi, Transfer to Malama Beach Club for day pass|
|04 Mar 2022||Transfer to ship, embark MF Fiji Princess|
|04 Mar 2022||
Port Denarau (Nadi), Fiji
|04 Mar 2022||
Mamanuca Islands, Fiji
|05 Mar 2022||
Yasawa Islands, Fiji
|06 Mar 2022||
Yasawa Islands, Fiji
|07 Mar 2022||
Sacred Islands, Fiji
|08 Mar 2022||
Yasawa Islands, Fiji
|09 Mar 2022||
Sawa-I-Lau Island, Fiji
|10 Mar 2022||
Yasawa Islands, Fiji
|11 Mar 2022||
Port Denarau (Nadi), Fiji
|11 Mar 2022||Transfer to hotel, Fiji at leisure|
|12 Mar 2022||Fiji at leisure|
|13 Mar 2022||Transfer to airport, Fly to Sydney|
7 Night Cruise sailing from Port Denarau roundtrip aboard Fiji Princess.
A Blue Lagoon Cruise takes you on a magical trip through the exquisite Yasawa Islands, Fiji’s finest and most pristine islands. This is the ultimate Fiji experience.
Day 1: Friday – Modriki Island
Bula and welcome aboard Blue Lagoon Cruises. Set sail on the Fiji Princess from Port Denarau for the outer Mamanucas. The first overnight anchorage is in a gorgeous secluded location at Modriki Island. Seen the Tom Hanks’ movie ‘Cast Away’? Tonight, that is where you are castaway. Enjoy a glass of sparkling wine and canapes are served as you watch the sunset. The Captains’ Welcome dinner is an a la carte menu served in the dining saloon with entertainment provided by our talented singing, dancing, guitar-playing crew.
Day 2: Saturday – Soso Bay
There is time to step ashore and enjoy a swim or wander along the beach before or after breakfast. Sea conditions permitting, there is an opportunity to swim with the sharks at a secret reef location enroute to our next destination.
After lunch, a visit to the chiefly village of Soso – an exceptional example of a current day Fijian island village. Enjoy a traditional Thali dinner which features exquisite Indian dishes. This evening may turn into an extravaganza of Bollywood dancing complete with Bollywood moves.
Day 3: Sunday – Naukacuvu Island
Sunday is a day of rest in Fiji. After breakfast, attend a village church service. We cruise south to the beautiful Naukacucu and Narara Islands as you enjoy a traditional Sunday roast. Join the Chef for today’s Fijian cooking lesson and make the traditional dish ‘Kokoda’. Tonight’s buffet has a range of dishes from Fiji along with a choice of European dishes. There is Bingo ‘Fiji style’ after dinner with lots of laughs and some good prizes, or you can enjoy a quiet nightcap at the bar.
Day 4: Monday – Yalobi Bay
As Fiji Princess arrives at the stunning Sacred Isles, you’ll be sure you are lost in paradise. The backdrop of the neighbouring Waya Lailai volcanic fomations is breathtaking. Spend the remainder of the day swimming, snorkelling, relaxing. Fiji style high tea is served following a cooking lesion on how to make ‘Roti in Lolo’. Watch the sunset and enjoy the Captains’ Dinner welcoming our new 4 day cruise guest arrivals.
Day 5: Tuesday – Blue Lagoon
Our destination: the famed Blue Lagoon. This superb stretch of water is ringed by island and Blue Lagoon Cruises’ very own private island peninsula is located here. Watch as the crew position right up to the beach and tie her off to the coconut trees. Enjoy happy hour on shore with canapes. A very special night enjoying a traditional Lovo meal cooked underground, you’ll dine under the coconut palms and the tropical stars. There will be Fijian meke: singing, dancing and story telling by local villagers.
Day 6: Wednesday – Sawa-I-Lau Island
An easy guided island walk with panoramic views is offered this morning to visit an island style cake shop and browse the shell market. Laze in the sun or try your hand at basket weaving. A guided snorkelling safari is on offer today. Lunch is served on board as Fiji Princess cruises north for a private guided visit to the amazing Sawa-I-Lau caves. The village of Tamasua welcomes us to a yaqona ceremony, a guided walk around the village and a village style ‘feast’ prepared and cooked by the village women. You will be Fijian for the night, sitting on the mats, eating Fijian village food. The villagers will share their culture and home with us for the evening.
Day 7: Thursday – Drawaqa Island
Cruise to Drawaqa Island where our Marine Biologist joins us for a presentation about the local marine life and the volunteer conservation work carried out in the area. During May to October you will have the opportunity to snorkel with the magnificent manta rays. Also on offer today is an excursion to the local island school to view the work of the Vinaka Fiji Volunteers. Dinner this evening is a barbecue served under the stars. Tonight, we party Fiji style.
Day 8: Friday
An early start for the crew as unfortunately it is time to cruise for home and return to Denarau Marina. Enjoy breakfast on-board as Fiji Princess cruises back toward her home port.
All guests will be farewelled with the traditional Isa Lei song from the crew, as your exploration of the beautiful Yasawa Islands comes to an end. Vinaka vakalevu and we hope to see you again!
The small size of Blue Lagoon Cruises’ cruise ship, M.V. Fiji Princess is just one of the things that makes a cruise with us so special. Accommodating up to 68 passengers and measuring only 179 feet (55 metres) in length, we can access bays and islands that would be impossible to reach in a large ship. We can get so close to shore, that we can tie off to a coconut tree and you can swim to the beach!
M.V. Fiji Princess has 34 air-conditioned cabins, accommodating up to 68 passengers. Each cabin features a private ensuite, storage space, TV/DVD system, vanity table, hair dryer, soft towels and fragrant soaps. All cabins are above the waterline and feature windows with ocean views.
Ship Profile & Stats
- Length: 45 metres
- Tonnage: 1,258 tonnes
- Maiden Voyage: 2005
- Refurbished: 2019
- Passenger Capacity (dbl): 68
- Crew Nationality: Fijian
- Dining Staff Nationality: Fijian
- Ensuite bathroom
- Air Conditioned
- TV/DVD system
- Hair Dryer
- Dining Salon
- Lounge Bar
- Sun Deck Bar
- Non Motorised water toys
- Beauty Spa
- Guest Laundry
- Swimming Pool
- Free WiFi (available where coverage allows)
Blue Lagoon Cruises is internationally renowned for small ship cruising, offering three incredible journeys in Fiji’s spectacular Mamanuca and Yasawa Islands. Sail to remote tropical islands, anchor off coconut trees, swim, snorkel or dive in crystal clear waters. Blue Lagoon Cruises offer the following cruising options: Explorer Cruise (3 nights), Wanderer Cruise (4 nights), Escape to Paradise Cruise (7 nights).
Select the Deck to view detail.
Select the Cabin to view detail.
The Hibiscus deck has 6 cabins, averaging 11sqm (117sq ft); 4 cabins with queen beds and 2 cabins with either queen or twin single beds.
The Orchid Decks are situated over two levels and the cabins are approximately 13 sqm (142 sq ft) in size. The Upper Orchid deck has 12 cabins; 9 cabins with queen beds and 3 cabins with either queen or twin single beds. The Middle Orchid deck has 16 cabins; 12 cabins with queen beds and 4 cabins with either queen or twin single beds. All Orchid Deck cabins include a welcome fruit platter, Nespresso machine, tea selection, a daily stocked complimentary mini bar (beer, wine, soft drinks and bottled water), and a Nama of Fiji gift pack.
* Unless otherwise noted all pricing is on a per person twin share basis. All prices based on cash payment - credit card fees may apply. Cruise deposit, amendment and cancellation conditions apply. Special conditions may apply - please ask for full details at time of enquiry. All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the travelling guest to secure prior to departure from Australia. Any pricing not in Australian Dollars will be converted on the day of payment into the relevant currency based on our daily rate of exchange. Please note that many of the prices shown on this website are not shown in real time. Whilst we endeavour to keep our pricing as up-to-date as possible, the advertised prices shown here may differ slightly from the live prices in our booking system. All pricing and offers are subject to availability at time of booking. Whilst all information is correct at the time of publication, offers are subject to change. We reserve the right to correct errors without penalty. Please submit any data errors/omissions you may notice on this site.
Unless otherwise expressly noted, all materials, including images, illustrations, designs, icons, and photographs appearing anywhere on this website are protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. The copyright on such materials is held by the original creator of the materials. None of the materials may be copied, reproduced, displayed, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in whole or in part in any form or by any means other than as provided by Cruise Factory and Cruise Traveller to its clients, or with the prior written permission of Cruise Factory and Cruise Traveller. All rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved. Any unauthorised use of the materials appearing on this website may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.